Tree of Savior Forum

Returning Noobie scout question

Hello, so a friend of mine has gotten me back into tos and am in need of help, ive skimmed a few guides already and decided im going scout>assassin>corsair>rogue.
As for stats do I put it all into dex or go 3:2 dex/con for when I get into pvp, I am lvl 106 atm so I am pretty noobie. I also saw another post with a person by the name shirohayashhi screenshotting his skillpoints and I am wondering what to use my attribute points on as I currently have 10k. as for skills I am going to try and use the post detailing peoples opinions in it to help set a plan on the tos simulator. As for teammates I am looking at teaming up with a cleric and a swordsman, swordsman going swordsman>cataphract>dragoon>lancer and the cleric going cleric>priest>oracle>plaguedoctor though I am not sure i’ll 100% be partying with them as our schedules allow us to play every other day.

STR is better than DEX. DEX is only useful for attack speed on the specific classes that need that stat, and they can get what they need from equipment.

Beyond that, everyone has their own preferences on STR vs CON, but I personally advise just going full STR. Either way, the amount of stat points you get to freely allocate is small relative to how much you will get from equipment later on, so it’s not a huge deal.

oh ok, so its not like some mmo’s where the “thief” type classes benefit more from dex than str. with that being said i’ll probably do like you suggested and go full str until I start realizing that im squishy and even then i might stick to it

Bonus stats is not that important because so many way to get reset stats/skill/attribute, but i am suggest add more to CON because it is give you more benefit, end game content you need 150k ++ HP for survive boss attack