Tree of Savior Forum

Returning after 18 months class advice

Hi guys. So i’m going to return to tos after a long absense I logged in last night and see I have a rank reset voucher so before it expires I wanted to ask the community a few questions if anyone as the time to help.

My build is a level 179 1h lance / dagger… I think my classes are sword - pelt - hop2- corsair 2 and I always found this to be effective but I was wondering if over the last 18 months anything drastic had changed this build and I may want to reconsider. As I said this build works for my playstyle just wondering if i’m missing on a lot changing it with the free rest. Also still currently in over enchanted caprisun armor set i’m wondering if that damage add still benefits myself. Sorry i’ve tried to read up but it seems a lot of things have changed during my time away.

Many thanks in advance.

You can try something like Pelt 2 > Hop 3 > Dragoon.

Not too much investment required to do decent dps, pretty strong and can function as a tank/semi dps in future content.

1 Like

^ Also, you have time. The rank reset you can leave in your mailbox until a day before the expiration date. Then after claiming it, you have 60 days for the actual rank reset and stat reset to expire in-game. Your gears are fine. Just get Pardoner buffs in the town. Personally, I wouldn’t waste a rank reset at that level. It’s very easy to level up now.

Thank you for the prompt relies. That clears up some questions my final one is will my build be still effective at later levels as not sure if any mechanics have changed but before 1h spear with pierce debuff worked well. I see new classes have been added but hopefully my original build will still work later on also.