Tree of Savior Forum

Returned to my Wiz

I just came back today and was happy to find I had a reset scroll waiting for me.

I was a wiz / c2kino / c2cryo / sorc before and it was overwhelmingly ■■■■. I was intending to be cryo 3 / kino 3, but screwed up.

What’s the most viable build atm? Preferably one without linker because I dislike that tree.

Thanks for any advice!

For what? PvE - wiz is very bad, unless you have very expensive equipment. You can go solo pve build like cryo3-link2-ff2, but this one is for some bosses and questing. Useless in PvP.
For PvP cryo3-psy3-sage is good. Maybe almost the only one viable support in this Tree of Clerics. Sorc is bad. With buffs from ktos sorc2 may become something in PvE, but I would not play it. Generally in PvP it is nothing to do as wizard now, because of diev3/oracle/kabba/inquisitor builds, which every second cleric plays.
For now only viable/usefull pvp ranks for wiz are psy2-3 and sage, and chrono3 a bit, but not much.
Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage - is the only reliable way to go now. Yeah, it is support and you need friends, but wiz class can not do much as dps in 280+ content without crazy equipment.
There are some good farming builds like pyro2-link2-thauma2-sage, or pyro2-link-thauma-warlock2 for some silver.