Tree of Savior Forum

Retiarius job change

Anyone knows how to complete the gladiator quest? Can’t seem to finish it

As the retiari master said, you need to defeat enemies while being below 1/3 of your max hp. You could try unequipping your armor to take damage faster before equipping it again.

Yeah I’ve been doing that but its still 0/20 tried it on 240+ mobs got my hp low and killed them when I click the orb its still 0/20. Does it have to be on my level range?

Finally got the quest to trigger I’m level 275 and fought a lvl 280 seriously the quest should be more specific.

I can’t check anymore since I’ve already finished the quest, but I think there was a translation/typo error in the Reatiarius Master’s dialogue? I remember her telling you to defeat enemies of equal or inferior level, when you must defeat mobs of your level or above.

About the agility test, the master also tells to ask the orb for the task but it does not explain anything either.

The Orb is located east of the master:

I killed mob below 3 level. I believe you must be within 30 level monster range.

@lunettesrouges
Orb did mentioned to hit 3 times during ‘!’

Some people thought it was the orb in the inventory and didn’t notice or see the other side.

Yeah I agree, at first I was clueless on what to do but the whole quest is easy so I’m not complaining.