Tree of Savior Forum

[Resolved] Broken Quest

Thanks a lot :smile:

Still not fixed. But I just realized that I am the only one with this quest.
The only one. As Highlander. There can be only one.
Kind of nice. :smiley:

Update: Wasn’t fixed in 2016. Praying for 2017 now.

26 days since your last reply… What is the meaning of “soon”?

:confused: should @Sciguma just give up? @STAFF_Yuri is this a lost case?

This is sad

Not as I am keeping on, I am still tracking this. :smiley:

1 Like

Then, is it possible to make @Sciguma abandon the quest so he can take it again and skip the bug?

That would be best, or we could have other options. Of Course by solving it. yes.

1 Like

Remember that this issue was reported about 50 days ago, at this point i think is better just to try to find a solution rather than trying to fix the bug itself. Please keep us updated!

Thanks in advance

Broken forever I guess.
To fix this all a GM needs to do is to run this (smilar) command:

Which was open to public in Beta (woops). And give me the next quest, the one I would normally get if I had seen the cutscene. Easy as that.
But this would mean a GM has to appear on Fedimian - not gonna happen.

Always Bizarre. I will come to this thread if I got anything new.

1 Like

Status update.
Still broken, still haven’t found anyone that cares enough. I can’t even fight the Succubus anymore as Diena got updated meanwhile. :anguished:
I once catched a GM after the optimization patch online and he told that he can’t find the quest in the database - just wow.

Did I mention that I will never pay any cent/TP for cosmetics until this one is really resovled?
Staying strong since 2016 now. :sunglasses:

Curious :
After you crashed, did you ever try asking someone else, a friend or another player, to do the quest with you from beginning to end, or at least the steps that you are missing?
Maybe another player who is doing the same quest can “drag” you through the cutscene and maybe reset/update your quest step once the cutscene starts for them, because a cutscene/a quest step usually updates the quest for everyone in the party who has it.

Yes I did. I don’t get into the cutscene anymore as I have triggered the quest already and it counts as seen but the quest which finishes somewhere inbetween wasn’t.
Party members do not always get into cutscenes if they have done it already - this is one of them.

Still not fixed.

And I still hold true to I want buy any TP until this is fixed.

Hey @STAFF_Yuri ,

It’s been 96 days since this issue was brought up. Can you guys complete the quest for @Sciguma instead of fixing it? Or should he wait for 100 more days?

1 Like

Diena is finally back to her senses, thank you @Staff_Yuri! :blush:

Did they actually fix the quest issue, or just sort of updated your quest progress?

Force finished the quest.
VGA errors appear here and there especially when questing as a party, guess this will take a while until fixed.

1 Like

Oh. Well at least they finally granted your request after months.