Tree of Savior Forum

Resolution changing and missing textures

Date and Time : 08/05/2015 11:40 PM EST

Bug Description : I was trying to set my resolution to a higher one and the resolution box went missing. Then I restarded the game and the textures disappeared. I’m runing the game under switchable graphics catalyst software (AMD) with high performance.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)Opened settings
2)On resolution, went from 1024x768 to 1920x1080
3)Resolutions box disappeared and no text in help window (didn’t check if there was any before)
4)Looked por an “apply” button, none do be found
5)Pressed esc twice (fisrt do hide the esc menu, second to hide config window)
6)Nothing happened to the resolution
7)Clicked in the quit button
8)Logged in again
9)Joined a random channel

Screenshots / Video :

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHZ
  • RAM : 8,00GB
  • Graphics Card : AMD Radeon HD 7730M and integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4000
  • Mainboard : Dell Inc. 0DNMM8 Version A01
  • Storage : 1TB
  • Internet Connection : 15mb
  • Country, Region : Brazil, South America
1 Like

Same problem here.

Have a High-End PC with i7-4790k, MSI GTX 980ti, 32GB RAM and Windows 10 (Tried Windows 8.1 before, same problem) (Rest of specs are unimportant I guess?)

Switching to 2560x1440 was not possible. You can select it but nothing is changing and the option to choose another resolution vanishes.
Have 1440p display so wanted to use it if possible^^

After quitting or going to the select menu and logging in again makes it visible but it’s the same as before when u try changing it.

Going to lower resolution is always possible. Standard by System was 2048x1152 and working fine.

For questions PM me.

I can’t create a new forum thread so I’ll use yours.

I can’t use a low resolution (1024x768) in full screen mode because the game gui doesn’t resize properly.
The game should be able to change the full screen resolution independently of the OS desktop resolution. Right now it doesn’t.

I’m using a pc from the mesozoic era : intel core 2 duo e6600 with 4gb ram and nvidia geforce 8400gs (windows 7 64bit)