Tree of Savior Forum

Reset Wizard C3 Points late game. Where to add points to?

So obviously I maxed out Magic Missile and Quick Cast, being good late game of course.

Maxing out Sleep to 15 seems to be the way to go also, but what of Lethargy, Earthquake, Reflect Shield and Energy Bolt?

I know at least Reflect Shield/Lethargy “MIGHT” be useful late game but I highly doubt Bolt or Quake would be. Any thoughts?

1 point in lethargy for the attribute and earthquake for a CC, the rest is really up to you. Reflect shield is the only thing at that point maybe that would do anything, but it’s realistically not worth the SP and buff slot imo

Does that double Earthquake combo do much late game though?

Nah, just put 1 point into Earthquake for an emergency knock up. Max Sleep for maximum duration, you’ll need it in higher levels (especially solo, mobs hurt like hell) You could allocate all unused points to Reflect Shield (even tho its sht)

Youre spot on. Lethargy and shield can see limited usage. Energy bolt and earthquake will do 0 damage. What you can still use them for is positioning enemies (Inefficiently). In the case of earthquake it is still useful for disabling certain monsters in a pinch.

Thanks for the pointers. So why is Reflect Shield crap? Is it because of it’s scaling? Does it get any better with it’s attribute maxed out?

Lethargy isn’t all that terrible at level 280. 50 attack is ~ 5% of a world boss’s attack.
Its main thing is the damage buff though.

What damage buff? o3o

The attribute to increase strike damage.

For parties with multiple swordsmen or melee clerics. More worthwhile when used with quicken.

Does it work even if I invest 1 point into Lethargy?

Yep. Lethargy has a level 1 atttibute that adds strike damage, and a level 3 attribute that increases the strength of the debuff. Thats why most wizard 1 builds 1 energy bolt, 1 earthquake, 3 lethargy, 5 sleep and 5 reflect shield.

In my case I’m just gonna invest 1 point for the strike buff. Idk how good Lethargy is to invest in really.

Things you need:

Quick Cast lvl 5
Surespell lvl 5
Magic Missile lvl 5
Sleep lvl 15
Lethargy lvl 1

That’s all you need from Wizard, leaving you with 14 points that you can use wherever you want.

You can take 1 point in Earthquake for utility (knock up), 1-3 points on Energy Bolt (or skip it completely) and the rest into Reflect Shield since you already got your core abilities and it’s the only skill left “worth” wasting points on.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call surespell required. Its possible to build a wizard without any channeled spells to get knocked out of.

Surespell helps a ton against DoT stuff like poison or burn debuffs though. Reflect shield doesn’t stop that apparently. Just Melee.

Thanks @frankrodriiguez1996

Yes I know but all that’s left to get is Energy Bolt, Reflect Shield and Earthquake, so it’s better to get Surespell.

Energy bolt 7 is actually a valid build. That’ll let you cast it instantly, no need to charge it up.

Yes, it has bad scaling. Don’t invest any attributes on it, use it somewhere else.