Tree of Savior Forum

Requirements to raise TP spending limit?

I wish to know how can I raise my TP spending limit. I sent so many ticket but they can’t tell me how can I do.
I really want to raise my TP spending limit.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

if your id is new. you have to wait for 2 weeks.

I play since 2016 when the server started

I have been here longer and still got the limit xD

you have to ask for it to e removed or be a big spender before the patch that put the limit in place…

since it is steam sided and all that…

Send a Thicket asap and @STAFF_Letitia hopefully can help you too…

I sent a ticket about it on 05/18 and still nothing
Prepare to wait friend

up, because i want to know too
/20chars

I sent so many tickets, and they answered all. But never they told me what i need to do for raise my TP spending limit.
I don’t really understand. They are a company. And they job is earn money. But they limit the token amount that you can spend. Has no sense

Right, i’m slightly guessing here, since I encountered the same issue.

The problem is (I believe), they’re using the STEAM MARKET verification to determine whether your limit can be released or not.

Check this page from Steam’s own help site
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4530-wroa-3278

Verify the current credit card you’re using on the account - Age of account dosen’t matter, the date of the credit card attached / verification status matters.

I do agree that they really have to tell you what is the limit based on :tired:

Edit: How to check if you need to verify the card.
(I can’t recall fully right now, but…)
Poking around on the steam market, I noticed that there was something about my current attached card not being verified. There was also a date where the card would be considered ‘verified’ from my prior purchases on the regular steam store. (I believe is 90? days, possibly the ‘Chargeback Period’).

You can bypass that verification period through the manual process per the FAQ link above.

1 Like

yep, a real problem is on steam not on the game itself. when i did it last month. i have to buy somehting in the stem store more than 5$ or something and wait for 2 weeks for the real verification on my acc.

I am going to read the steam information. Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.