Tree of Savior Forum

Requesting for Class Build Reset

There are many players right now wanted to reset their class build because of failed-making class build, like it doesn’t suit their style. It’s true we need to experiment, but other people doesn’t want to waste their time. Please even just one time reset that would be enough, i think.
So its like creating a one-time class reset, and when the class is reset so as their skill tree too. Everyone is happy about it.

It’s tough to level up especially if you’re solo player. Some solo player choose to play solo because most of the players having a party are already friends. It’s true you need to interact with people and make friends, but how about people who are trying to reach other people and they’re always been ignored? This is the reality when it comes to MMORPG.

Please consider this request, or at least, please think about it.

Thank you IMC :slight_smile:

disagreed… everyone had plenty of time and resources to plan their build waaaaaaaaay before the OBT launch started… its generally the ones that jump into the game and have no clue about how to play it end up messing up everything in the long run

It happens really and my friend had to redo his build like 3 times before it totally suit him.

I think the reason why IMC somehow forbids this kind of thing is because it’s hard to make it so that Class level EXP and current rank will restore after the reset. As you can see, after reaching class level 15, no class EXP is gained until you have ranked up which is one of the probable constraints.

Another one would be is the fact that your Stats also increase in proportion to the rank that you will go up to. The total increase is quite noticeable when you are ranking up to 5-7 and so.

Which means that a class reset is a really far off thing to happen and as of now, there’s none of the stat reset items being sold even in the TP shop. This makes the game even more unlikely to have a class reset.