Tree of Savior Forum

Request permit for Hong Kong and Macau Area in Steam

According to the message from Asia Friend Page in Facebook, the Asia agent mentioned about they are not allowed Hong Kong and Macau area players to enjoy the game whatever in free arrangement period (only for 1 hour each day) as network attack. It is unreasonable for specified region players. Now, the specified players which paid for free playing cannot login to enjoy the game. I wish the developer could take action for us and allow us to play in steam version.

1 Like

TOS Version Taiwan began the third day began to destroy, not before the game starts selling unlimited pass,
Game Day 1, they begin queuing LAG indefinite break BUG, currently the first four days, the situation can not be improved and more severe
, And pass not stopped selling, longer longer wait .LAG. Break BUG, the official face book appeared a large number
Negative message, X2 platform can not connect the player through a succession of state administration. OMG media on appeal request refund
And OMG official said IMC is responsible for everything. And OMG are only responsible for charges. May eventually evolve into fraud
So IMC your reply?
TOS TW facebook
No refund information official website
Full of players angry discussion space

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As one of the Hong Kong player in TOS (X2GAME,OMG), i am so disappointed with X2GAMEā€™s service.

X2GAME(OMG) focus his business in Taiwan and donā€™t care those players outside Taiwan.

The ā€˜ā€˜passportā€™ā€™ item( something like the steam DLC for the early bird players) is only available in TW. Those HK/Macau players have to buy it through the agents. Also, X2GAME(OMG) is not registered in HK, so its product and service is not limited by HKā€™s law. It is hard for the HK player to get our reasonable compensation under the protection of the law.

This time, X2GAME (claimed that) server is being attacked by DDoS and face overload problem due to tons of players. The gaming environment is very poor.

Then, "X2GAME block the IP from HK and Macau" to provide a ā€˜ā€˜moreā€™ā€™ stable service for TW players. It is unacceptable that we (paid players) have no right to play and there is no compensation (untill now) available for non-TW-players.

Steam have block HK/Macau player to access TOS (normally) due to the contract with X2GAME. However, X2GAME canā€™t provide a reasonable service for us.

I hope that we can play the TOS steam ver.(more stable) without the risk of being banned.

A good game hit the low credibility of the agents.
Hong Kong and Taiwan players are beginning to OMG claims by public authority.
IMC You should express their views and to defend their rights.
OMG rather than passing the buck on IMC body.

Sighā€¦why most of international games blocked Hong Kong Areaā€¦?

Whats OMG in these posts lol? Oh My God?

Iā€™m actually laughing everytime OMG is mentioned because it doesnā€™t make sense to me and all I think is ā€œoh my godā€.

On serious note, I hope HK players can play in the international servers.