Tree of Savior Forum

Request of punishment to the players that leave the Dungeons, Saalus, etc

• Reason for report : I like every player for the quality of the game. I wanted to hear from IMC because they will not punish players who leave the DG for laziness. Today I was in DG 170 when they announced in the chat, that they wanted people for the same DG, with clear 2 star, statue of xp and simply 2 players left the dungeon to join that party for the ease of cleaning the DG and more experience. This harms us players, who want to have serious gameplay in the Tree of Savior. Every week, there is a player who leaves the dungeons for laziness and not for simply having disconnected. For being too lazy for the whole party to be cleaning up the Dungeons. Why does not IMC apply punishment to these players? They are not hurting players who really want to “play seriously”. Why IMC do you protect players who abuse Hacker to “crash” Channel. Why at the time there was a mistake and everyone grabbed duplicate items, did you create an event favoring these players? That is why many Brazilian players have given up the game. I would like to report these two players and hope that a proper punishment will be applied.

As a player I really care about the players who take the tree of savior as an honest game. So whenever I see something wrong I will always send tickets so be prepared to have the forum spammado of complaints because every day I see things wrong.

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Diiaas, SonLOKI

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11:54am (in game)

• Evidence https://imgur.com/Xul5RGA

1 Like

Yeah,because every case of hackers and people taking advantage of game bugs are mostly from Brazilians.I’m not talking about everyone because I’m Brazilian as well as the people in my guild who help each other a lot. But most are very playful, love to troll people are left thinking after a weapon +20 for example. They get ■■■■■■ up or they’re arrogant. I wish they had a more friendly attitude, you know? There are players who really help other people but are few.

1 Like

similar to what we have now for saalus, ET and dungeons will eventually have all rewards (exp, silver, cubes etc.) at the end of the run and it will only consume the run when cleared. This should address the issue of quitters and AFKers, as you can just leave the run and try again if people are not cooperating

2 Likes

It would also be good to add players who wait in line for the dungeons and enter in order to run to the boss, damaging the other players who need xp. It’s past time all the dungeons have limiters to access the bosses. Dungeons such as 140, 200 and 260 are constantly targeted by complaints from malicious higher level players.

1 Like