Tree of Savior Forum

[Request] Forum Name Change Help

I would like my forum name changed to Diamonds please.

@STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis @Staff

There is a thread where ethan helps change names on forum, I would recommend searching for it…

If you cant find it and no one from staff respond when I come back I might look for it…

1 Like

Names can be changed by yourself by clicking the gear icon on your profile avatar on the top right of the screen:

A button to edit the Username should be visible in the page. If the function isn’t available you should try the thread or wait for the STAFFs to answer.

EDIT: It’s a thread started by STAFFs. In any case they’ll most likely answer your post here. And well… sorry, I can’t remember the thread title and can’t find it.

EDIT 2: Alternatively, use this URL: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/u/benito_gabriel88/preferences/account

There’s multiple name change threads so I don’t know which one you talking about.

Click on your profile icon, then “preferences”, then on the little pen icon next to your name. Works fine.

Not for everyone. I dont have that in preferences, and benito probably not too.

2 Likes

You are correct I don’t have that option unfortunately.

This is strange… When I connect from my laptop, I have no problem editing the preferences, but when I connect from my main computer, I cannot modify any preferences. Isn’t that a browser problem? Laptop: using Firefox Quantum. Main PC: using Internet Explorer 11. What browser do you use?

No pen icon to change name with newest Firefox and Chrome for me. But Pen to change Avatar at both.
Weird forum…

1 Like

Not sure about this, just a random speculation.

I believe that old accounts were created with a setting to not allow name changes. It seems that new accounts are able to because at some point it was changed, allowing name changes via Preferences.

I think this is true. My account was made in 2015 I think.

Your is older then my. :tired:

1 Like

@Diamonds Done~! :prince:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like