Tree of Savior Forum

Request: Earth Tower - sending you back to the floor you just DC/Froze/Cleared

Hi.

Thanks IMC for the 2x ET cubes patch last 2 week. It was a nice event and I believe a lot of people went queing for Earth Tower for 25/30/35/40 floors daily.

But I would like to share some experience. Which I believe regular ET players are farmiliar with…

Case 1: Healer frozed at 39f. No time left so we went up to 40f and unfortunately got wiped (yeah we were squishy thanks). Healer still running at 35f and it was too late.

Case 2: 2 dps froze in the middle of 40f. Left 2 chronomancer and 1 healer. We fought and drag as long as we can, until time ran out. DPS were still climbing stairs at 31f when it ends.

Case 3: Healer DC at ET 32f. Chrono dps try lure mobs end still failed. Because no heal and healer still climbing the stairs

Request: Can we do it like CM when you reenter ET tower, there is an option to say "do you want to go back to the floor you last cleared?

We didn’t want or asked to be desync-ed or froze… Thanks.

• Yes - Please send me back to the floor we last cleared.
  • No - I would like to burn extra calories by running each floor by floor till I reached where I frozed earlier.

0 voters

3 Likes

at least make you climb to your last 1st floor (26,31,36) or at the last boss you killed.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.