Tree of Savior Forum

Reporting Bad Behavior: Using Clear Voucher in Automatch when party start the dungeon

• Reason for report : Bad Behavior: Using Clear Voucher in Automatch when party start the dungeon.

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Sector8

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 21:48 BRT

• Evidence

the party lost the run.

the party was running the dungeon for exp, the party had started and was on the first step of the dungeon after kill all monsters on the first room

like the map.

he used the clear voucher after the party leave the start point and killed the first room on dungeon and get on the corridor far away from he used the voucher killing all monsters of the dungeon without the party notice it. we thought at first moment the dungeon had crashed because we didn’t find any monster, then the slow motion effect of the Boss getting killed we know what happened. the party didn’t get the exp from the monsters of the dungeon so we lost one entrace.

This makes no since…

So a player is being reported for using auto match and using a voucher to finish the run. Correct?

If not can you put more details, since this is confusing as hell with just images that don’t explain anything?’

“The party lost the run” does not explain the problem…

the party was running the dungeon for exp, the party had started and was on the first step of the dungeon after kill all monsters on the first room

like the image.
he used the clear voucher after the party leave the start point and killed the first room on dungeon and get on the corridor far away from he used the voucher killing all monsters of the dungeon without the party notice it. we thought at first moment the dungeon had crashed because we didn’t find any monster, then the slow motion effect of the Boss getting killed we know what happened. the party didn’t get the exp from the monsters of the dungeon so we lost one entrace.

1 Like

He pretty much saying they proceeded to start the dungeon, when this guy used an instance clear voucher without the party knowing. The rest of the party was too far to receive the exp, only the player who used the voucher got the exp. I think this is what hes trying to explain.

Sounds like the voucher worked as intended. Other players getting â– â– â– â– â– â–  over by bad item design is jsut a feature. lol

5 Likes

Ive done this before by killing my entire party with the voucher. I used it right on top of everyone and the dying mobs that explode in 50 dungeon killed my party except me and i got all the exp cause my party was unable to respawn.

he didnt get the 600% exp bonus if you guys arent around. Atleast thats how it used to work