Tree of Savior Forum

Repeatable Quest Boss Fights

Hello, I just got a key today from a friend and am thoroughly enjoying the game. I was curious as to whether quest bosses drop items other than exp/boss cards? If that were the case, would those item drops pertain to only defeating that specific quest boss? What I’m getting at is that If you can only defeat the quest boss once, then that’s the only chance you have of acquiring said item (unless of course you party up with someone who hasn’t defeated said quest boss).

Some drop recipe or weapon, and so far it seem you can claim those loot only once.
Even you got into battle again you won’t get any loot. EXP could still getting though.

1 Like

That’s good to know thx for the response @xxforbidden405 . I did notice that i got a weapon once on a quest boss even though I’ve beaten it before.

1 Like

That seems to be the case, actually. While partying in Chapel i fought Cyclops 4 times, getting myself 2 cards (didn’t get one for MY quest fight, but grab two from another character’s quests). You are getting money and exp in full though, but it seems you cant’t get some trademark loot, like Minotaur’s shield from said boss - i fought him thrice, it dropped shield all the time, and it was always grabbed by party member, who was doing a quest, including myself.

1 Like

@commonvvealth thx for posting that, the most i repeated a boss was twice. Being able to get the cards more than once is a good sign, I never got to use them myself due to lack of knowledge (in the end i used them to level up my gems :frowning: ). I heard about people getting weapons with a red background (super rare?) and wondered if it was dropped by quest bosses :neutral_face: