Tree of Savior Forum

Reopening topic: BEARDS AND MOUSTACHES!

Hello,

I do not see why is so dificult to add this as hairstyle since most NPC have way variety of styles from grooming.

If it is paid or not, I do not care just will be great to stop looking like a baby trying to save the world.

Thanks in advance.
Moonhowl

3 Likes

Seconded. Even if theyre just headgears. (If men can be magical girls, then women can have a moustache.)

3 Likes

a lot of asians are not really fond of facial hair, and I think IMC doesn’t really want to add them because that would allow people to create “older looking” characters, which doesn’t really fit with the saviors lore, specially because “age” doesn’t exist for the saviors apparently, only npc look old … BUT … if we consider that a lot of people love to create themes, and cosplay with their characters, and the fact that we got kindergarten items, a lot of people would appreciate having different types of facial hair, and not only that, also having “less hair” , like bald characters, or just really short hair. A lot of people play internationally, we need more wide content to fit the likes of other cultures besides the south korean culture