Tree of Savior Forum

Remove Trade limits for level 200+ players

I think that we have suffered enough by being limited to 5 items on the market at a time, x number of trades per month, and required to have a token to trade. The system is flawed and needs some kind of a change! This will truly cause players to quit if this is not changed soon. By having a level requirement for trading, this will provide a decent reward to hard working players. Thoughts?

3 Likes

This idea isn’t half bad. I like it!

2 Likes

1 vote for this idea. including limited silver trade between player based on level. i.e. under lvl 50 can trade max 50.000 silver per week/month, under lvl 100 limit is max 100.000 silver per week/month. This depend on:

1. How many days it take to reach level 100 with full bot?
  2. How many lvl 100 player that sell silver?
  3. Do the lvl 100 player with risk get banned, stop selling / bot ?
  4. Dev/GM must make the silver limit / lvl limit flexible. If many player selling silver and bot make the rule strict ( raise the lvl limit/ lower silver limit), and when few player bot/sell silver make the rule loose ( lower the lvl limit/ raise silver limit)

Terima Kasih

3 Likes

Great ideas! I love it for 1:1 trades. And if someone wants to sell or buy anything out of these limits just use the Auction House.

April, 26th: t seens IMC made 1:1 trades turn the item to “untradeable”. I doubt this will fix the bot problem. Prices are going up on AH and without a kind of limit they will find a way to make silver. I still think @lonelycat178’ idea would be the best way.

1 Like