Tree of Savior Forum

Remove the removed! (from Adventure Journal), and some chitchat about collections

I’m currently stuck at a 99.99999999(?) map completion rate because of two dungeon maps that aren’t accessible anymore in game, and the adventure journal questlog shows all quests for classes that are now removed. Can you guys prune them up? I want to be able to hit 100% with the content that’s CURRENTLY AVAILABLE in game! Also, I’d love it if you gave us a “completion %” on quests too, so that we can check how close we are to scratching that completionism itch with quests (hiddens included).

Another thing, but this is more subjective I guess: I’m at 50 collections remaining, and some of the object (Sestas Crossbow, anyone?) are pretty insane to obtain. Can we have a collection rework? Up to 0.1% droprate is fine, it’s annoying but doable! 0.02% is a huuuge pain, especially thinking that I have to do a lot of other content in game every day, from challenges to world bosses, and that leaves me with little time to devote to intensive farming for collections.

Just a last note to say that I’m in love with gimmicks and easter eggs hidden in maps, they’re so charming!

6 Likes

+1 for this.

Anyone ever seen a Sauga Motor Drive or Nukella? They’re required for multiple collections. And I won’t mention here some collections that are made EXCLUSIVELY of monster gems, red orbs and cards!

1 Like

Sauga motor drive is obtainable by fishing, thank Gabija! I even have some spare ones lol

Agree on Nukella though ^^;

1 Like

Your thread bothered me enough to post in the forums for the first time after 2 years playing TOS.
Even as a completionist i don’t mind my map rate below 100%, i never ran the 217 dungeon, it was a part of the game i’ve never explored and the old players deserve the extra rate for their long term support.
At 8 collections remaining i’ve spent weeks killing nothing besides a single kind of enemy just to get one of the 0.02% items, the ‘huge pain’ you want avoid has already been experienced by some players and it’s selfish to ask to ignore it so you can hit 100% easily.
With 50 collections remaining i dare to say you never bothered enough to complete them, at that point i could get 3-4 collections done daily with 2-3 hours of gameplay.

And @draconis, you should try fishing for that Sauga Motor Driver, i have 16 sitting in my inventory right now. And Nukella drops from a HG, grind there for Mithril Ores/Opals and you will get it eventually.

1 Like

I respect who completed the hardest collections, but you should try to understand that it’s not interesting to farm endlessly for something that’s for pure completionism. I get the rarity of gems, it’s fair and I’ll farm hours on end because a skill gem gives me a huge benefit (albeit balanced); but farming a Sestas Crossbow for example isn’t really entertaining (0.02% on a mob of which there are 8 on the whole map, with scattered spawns), and the collection effect is pretty negligible, so the average player ends up frustrated and skips collections entirely thinking “why should I bother?”. All this while the r8 collections had 0.27% rarity items at worst, and the r9 collections have 2% items at worst and VERY ENTERTAINING quests and gimmicks required to complete them, while giving better effects and rewards.

2 Likes

Content that is no longer in the game should never be considered part of another mechanic that is in the game. The dungeons that no longer exist should be removed from that list if they count towards map completion.

4 Likes

I guess they already removed that old dg map from kTOS journal

Archmage Tower Dungeon is still in there, but I don’t know if it counts towards 100% completion or not since I’m missing 11% on Roxona’s second map and I’m at 99.95% world completion.

I’m at 99.98%!

Looking at the adv journal, only Archmage Tower Dungeon remains, and since you cannot enter the bottom right part you cannot complete it. So you’re stuck like me at 99.98% until they decide to remove that obsolete map from the list.

1 Like

I have that map completed, I did with Psychokino’s Teleportation.

You forgot about THRESH SPEAR

Sometimes I wonder if DPK was removed/reworked, or is it just entirely placebo

1 Like

the nukella is not too bad It took me 2 days to farm from 240 HG

im down to 2 collection items left for 100% completion that are 0.02 its pretty brutal

Here, for every player who claims IMC won’t listen to you. Thank you, devs!

1 Like

I’m hoping they put in some of the other collections
I remember Bone Collection you could find from Gele Plateau but the mission was deleted along with it’s items
There’s also Devil, Ore, Spirit, etc

1 Like

IT’S STILL THERE, NOOOOOOOO

(Archmage Tower Dungeon)

Oh really? Maybe it’s because the maint is tomorrow?

I’m a special kind of stupid. Thank you.

NEVERMIND, IT’S STILL THERE, AAAARGH :sad:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.