Tree of Savior Forum

Remove reagent costs, please!

The requirements of reagents is not fun, it is not interactive and is not required. It is simply an unwarranted tax on specific classes.

Ranged classes do not need ammunition, so why should priest need 3 separate reagents for normal buffs?

Even if reagents were something you could not let go of, they are assigned to the wrong skills! High impact skills such as revive and ressurect, not sustained buffs (priest and dev) or normal attack skills (sapper).

Please consider.

I’m fine if you’re always able to have the option to create or farm the reagents but I think priest might be the only class that has no choice but to buy it. I figure what they were trying to do is “balance” it so that the priest has to spend money on reagents since they won’t be spending money on potions… but really that’s a stretch when you have to spend so much money every 45 seconds. It doesn’t seem like much but it adds up and you can say “oh don’t use the skill so often” but that’s not fair when every other class doesn’t have that kind of hesitation relating to their skills.

Let classes be able to craft or farm reagents please.