Tree of Savior Forum

Remove quest restriction and exp penalty for lower and higher level content

I think this is ridiculous when I’m capable to do the quest but I cannot do it because my level is 10 level lower than quest level.

My lv 79 Highlander can do level 90+ quest easily, can kill level 100+ monster easily but it is not worth it because of this non-sense quest restriction and ridiculously low exp for high level monster.

Also killing monster 25 level lower than you give no exp is non-sense as well. I do not want to be told what to do or where to level for the whole game.

Another thing is party system is terrible. The range that I can receive exp when my friends kill monster is ridiculously short and we can kill monster 10 level above us easily except in the 5-man dungeon. I see no reason to group with other players when I can solo those content easily. Grouping with other players will just slow down my exp gain rate since we cannot do split farming or we cannot even do higher quest and grouping to kill high monster is also not worth it because they give very low exp compare to their level. I can kill some monster in a few hit and they give about the same exp compare to a monster with 20 level more than me.

There’s no exp penalty for higher level content.
Tested in the first CBT, tested today again.

Are you sure bro ???

sounds like you’re trying to skip waaay too many quests
also you’re a highlander, aren’t those the class people are saying’s pretty much op/favoured in this beta?