Tree of Savior Forum

Remove Grim reaper from royal constructors and put it in Dina bee instead

The horror in their faces when a bunch of lvl 70+ newbs are peacefully hacking the crystal activated mobs at Royal consructors, when grim reaper shows up in their faces. Yeah.

Leveling a new alt in DG 50 always ends me up at lvls 74-78. Just a few more till the 80 DG. And low lvl quests I have taken many times makes me puke now. Royal constructors is the sanest option.

Put it instead in dina bee. Where my cleric today took a soooooo LOOOOOONGGGG and MANYYYY CHANNEL CHANGESSSS to complete the “kill 20 bees quest”

Seriously, i just need 20 bees and there are a thousand necros in every channel, jesusss H. Christmas.

Put it in dina bee instead and let the questers and manual farmers have a chance at that map sheesh

I dont think royal constructors has a bot problem, mostly just a bunch of noobs trying to lvl.

Why is there an anti bot program in constuctors but not in Dina?? WHY?

5 Likes

Would probably be better if you would get leeched from the 1st floor of royal maus, where the other mob auto spawned. Usually a warlock is there and it’s faster than just grinding.

Grim reaper can pop anywhere. I think it’s related to the kill-count in the channel.
Some times ago there was 6 channel in dina bee, now 4 so yea I understand you, same necro count but less channels, at least all the warlock bots are gone, that’s not so bad. At least channel 1 of “anywhere” should be forbidden to afk farm, to let people do their quests. Yea i’m a necro, but never going in chan 1 to let a chance to ppl do their quest :confused: I even move from my place when i see ppl doing quest.
Saying this for nothing i guess

1 Like

No, it only pops in just Royal Mausoleum chapel where the apparitions spawn when you use the switch. There’s a similar instance in lodge where the mobs spawn 3x faster because of a warlock, but the grim reaper does not spawn.

Grim Reaper spawn always in Royal Mausoleum Constructors.
Always.
I usually farm over there and he always spawn.

Why not make it spawn in every map excluding towns, and spawn them in great numbers! :joy:

They could make a world boss for dina bee, what about BEEzebud kkk

Well then excuuuuuuuse me.

Those warlocks in the 1st floor were full parties with guildmates.

• And the macro warlocks in Dina were no problem at all. You can just icewall them and farm/quest all you like.

The necros were the problem. They were like sardines.

All I asked was 5 mins to quest. Not even the whole map, just a tiny spot to kill some quest mobs. But all channels were AFK (no surprise)

God I wish IMC hears this and implements Grim Reaper on Dina

3 Likes

And when an Oracle kill them, they cry a lot xD

3 Likes

I’ve seen the reaper in Dina Bee Farm. For whatever reason, none of the 10+ afk farmers’ minions attacked it, so it just sat there until it expired. Honestly there ought to be some sort of killer bee swarm that will sweep through the farming areas and instakill everyone in those areas. Give a little 30 second warning, and have the swarm move through every half hour.

My oracle’s getting tired of trying to make 1mil+ HP monsters.

1 Like

They have to “nerf” Necro like Sorcerer.
If the player don’t attack, the minion don’t attack too.

2 Likes

No, it only pops in just Royal Mausoleum chapel

how about this ?

http://imgur.com/WD50B7n

Then all the afk farmers just set a keyboard macro to spam their autoattack.

Then they get reported and banned for breaking the Terms of Service for using a keyboard macro…

I like this solution.

Thanks to the GM/MOD who forwarded this post to the devs.

I kinda feel bad actually (a little bit), since when I was farming there, most of the necros are just afk, some were even nice…

It was just one stupid necro from that cereal guild that was being a jerk the entire time, Made me write this post.

Yeah, one A-hole necro ruined it for all the necros. congrats!

1 Like

Grim reapers should be put on every map to make it fair for all maps. Why be map discriminant?

The afk farmers can go to any map they like. Dina Bee is just a really damn good and easy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.