Tree of Savior Forum

Remove exp penalty, add party level range for shared exp

I suggest removing experience gain penalty from higher leveled monsters but to prevent carrying, disable experience sharing if the level gap between members is higher than 5~10 or whatever would balance it off.

1 Like

There is no XP penalty for high level monsters.

There is, but it’s small. As in, the experience you gain is small.

I’m having troubles as well because of the lack of channels, I’m forced to either hunt things that are way too low, or go into areas where they’re up to 15 levels higher than I am to get any grinding done.

But it’s simple things, at my level I can TRY and go kill a Tontulia, which is two levels below me (Within the level limit) and consistently get .1%. That bar moves. If I go and try to kill Ashrongs, which are incredibly easy and also level 91 (Outside of the four level gap), I need to kill two or three for the same amount.

Please dont make the same mistake that have happened with Renewal Ragnarok Online with Tree of Savior, do not limit the maps that we can go! -

1 Like

That just has to do with monster XP values. There is no scaling, I’ve tested with characters killing monsters 20 levels above.

That being said, killing above your level doesn’t have a ton of benefit since the xp increments for higher level monsters are incredibly tiny.

That still doesn’t sound quite correct, but I won’t argue it. I can think of a few other games that do the same thing, though. If it’s placebo, then I should try and find other places where it’s easy to kill, or possibly find low-level areas where it nets the same EXP and slaughter everything.