Tree of Savior Forum

[Reminder] Please check your transfer status

I submit my ticket the 04/15, but IMC still not answer me… is that normal? D:

transfer is on 26th, only request stops at 24th

@Staff_Julie

Hey, I got the ticket since 15/04 still unanswered, is that normal ?

it will be answered when they do the transfer

@staff_julie

Hi I sold my items on AH today because I forgotten about the transfer. I wish to forfeit the sliver (60K) for me to facilitate the transfer. Please assist. Thanks! Sorry for the trouble

Team name: Kikoken
Server: Klaipeda
Target Server : SEA server

@Staff_Julie Hi Julie, I have been trying to do the server transfer for awhile now but every time I do it keeps saying my characters are in a Party or a Party Master. I have try to un-link my steam and email address as well but too no results.
My Current server is Orsha, transferring to SEA Telsiai. Team name is Delacroixs. Like to hear from you soon.

Delacroixs

@Staff_Julie
I forget about the transfer restriction and i have sold an item today :sob:
Can you do something about it ? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Thx a lot for your job !

Teamname PopoZoulou
Server Orsha

Have silver on market for another 1d and 4h, hope I can retrieve it till transfer D:

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John please help i just sold an item awhile ago since my request for transfer is still unanswered. I thought i wont be transferred until my request is answered but then people started saying that it would be answered upon actual server transfer which they say would happen on the next maintenance please help i think many people were confused about the actual transfer since request were not answered

Team Name : Fingerflex
Character Name : Habemus Fingerflex
Server : Klaipeda

Me too. Fix pls i want to get these item down for server transfer
But no matter how many time i try it still give me a message like this. And nothing happen:tired_face:

Whew, thanks for clarifying.

Help me please, i just sold my item in the market so I confused that i can’t retrieve my item in time.

Team Name : Waste
Character Name : Sein
@Staff_Julie

Hey @Staff_Julie ! I also sold some items in the market earlier because I totally forgot about the dates, I sent you a message regarding this and another issue but just in case…

Team Name: Baronos
Character Name: Tuvia
Server: Klaipeda
Target Server: EU Fedimian

I actually don’t mind the silver, I just want to make sure this won’t be a problem to my transfer! Thanks :tropical_fish:

lol … =)
(10 lol )

Hey @Staff_Julie I have problem. i don’t have time to change Sever Klaipeda to [SEA] Telsial Because i have work.

Can you help me ?

Team Name : Equalize
Character Name : Mirajane
Target Server : [SEA] Telsial

I BELIEVE YOU Thank you for Read. :sweat_smile:

wot… and dat triple tag.

its funny how IMC told everyone to not use the market 1 week ago and look whats happening xD

not everyone checks the forum that much

And yet they checked enough to know about the server transfers and clicked okay on those “I agree and understand the terms and conditions” when they submitted their tickets…

1 Like

i was referring to the other players that were posting here not point myself if you do not concern our regards better not to talk