Tree of Savior Forum

Relief Supply Bags/Pouches

I just finished completing my third map for reputation and the last two are not far from done. Currently I’m using the extra bags/pouches on those two, but what to do with all this crap when those will also be maxed? They can’t be discarded…

I guess they will end up on my “obsolete dogshit” tab in team storage along with EP11 equipment… I wish they could be exchanged for reconstruction coins which are still useful after reputation is maxed while the pouches and bags become meaningless.

1 Like

I hope they do something with them in the future, they’re piling up in my inventory :x

The size of the team can also affect the cost of your project https://mlsdev.com/blog/web-development-companies. You can hire a software development company based on how many developers you need and how many people you need. If the team size is large, you will need to hire more people to handle different projects. If you’re not sure about how big your software development company is, you can always hire one with more employees. But you need to make sure the company you choose has enough staff and resources to do the job properly.

Hope they give something like exchange repu mats to coin so your repu doesnt go to kek

in korea you can trade them for reputation coins so it is just a matter of time to get that patch here until then just hoard them.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.