Tree of Savior Forum

Reincarnate (Samsara) Ninja nerf?

Since yesterday I can’t seem to ress necroventer boss for farming arde dagger EVEN WHEN IT HAS THE DEBUFF ON HIM. No patch logs about it or anything… So, ninja nerf?

It has a very low success rate since release. Tested to work on mission and field bosses.

Its gotta be at most 15% success rate if you’ll excuse me for throwing numbers. Probably lower.

No, I mean after it already has the debuff.

I know it has a 10-20% chance to proc, but when the debuff is on they should die and revive.

It has never worked for me, I use it on every boss before they’re about to die, sometimes I even see the ‘Reincarnate’ and the white light from above, and it doesn’t work. But I’ve seen recent videos showing it does, I have no clue. It would be great if it works, I’d love to abuse it in dungeons. Some say it’s dependent on level due to lack of information, some say it’s luck, some say bosses resist it a lot. Take your pick.

Prior to yesterday, every boss that had the debuff would respawn after dead for me, but I tried it on necroventer now and it didn’t ress the boss (twice)