Tree of Savior Forum

Reincarnate Question

Hi guys. I am posting to ask chronomancers out there or anyone who might know regarding the mechanics of the skill “Reincarnate”.

1. What is its range?
  2. Is it a sure hit spell or has a chance to miss?
  3. Does it always land for you guys?
  4. If yes, what do you think is the right way of casting it?

I got it to work on bosses every once in a while however being able to proc it on bosses is not guaranteed. Is it just me not knowing how to cast the spell or do you guys experience the same?

1.The range is pretty much point blank in front of you.
2&3. Always lands but it can be resisted

It’s just a really low % chance of working on bosses (I’d say like 10% success rate).

I dont care about the low % chance to work, rly… if is or not a sure hit spell doesnt matter, just PLSS, make this fcking crazy skill a targetable skill… PLS STAFFFFFF hear us… pleaseeeee i have faith on u!

its so difficult to know if it doesnt work because i missed the area or was just resisted by the boss…

2 Likes

I think it is literally, point blank like 1 pixel in front of you, which is so retarded and difficult to do, you don’t even know if it didn’t work or if it missed.

yeah, the range is ridiculous. You have to be like hugging the monster at just the right time. A white pillar of light appears if it lands.

Cooldown is a bit crazy impractical too. I only have a point in it. I run up basically nearly on top of the monster and cast at around 2/5ths HP (depending on the dps) and pray it hits. If you’re facing the wrong way, it won’t hit. It probably wont hit even if you’re facing a bit diagonally off.

It has always landed for me on common mobs, I don’t know about bosses since I haven’t had it very long.

It’s not too difficult to land on bosses. Remember that bosses have pretty damn big HitBoxes. So as long as they are relatively in front of you, it should go off (you don’t have to literally be under them). Whether it successfully goes off or not is another story.

What we need here is someone with an Oracle’s Forecast that can record a Chronomancer using the ability in PVP to show everyone what the hitbox for the skill looks like. I just got it and thought it was targeted since there’s no feedback whatsoever to tell you whether it hit, missed, was resisted, etc.