Tree of Savior Forum

Reincarnate more than 1?

Does reincarnate can affect more than 1 target? i currently have reincarnate at lvl 1 and i am wondering if i level it up it will affect more than 1 monster, i whould totally get it to lvl 15 if i can reincarnate 15 monsters¡

No, its only 1 target, the Lv only increase the duration on the monster.

Forgot to add that there is an attribute that give 1% chance per Lv if i am not wrong (Max Lv 5) to reincarnate 2 of the same monster not sure if it work on bosses.

ohh, thanks, yes it is lvl 5 max so its 5% chance.

I wonder if the skill level also affects its success rate, especially against bosses.
But i don’t really want to waste 14 skillpoints to test lv1 vs lv15 reinc. XD

[quote=“Sayurichan, post:4, topic:324266, full:true”]
I wonder if the skill level also affects its success rate, especially against bosses.[/quote]

Nope.

I knew I wanted to reset my Wiz+Cryo skills, so I spent my remaining Chrono points (was saving to instantly max Haste/Quicken/Pass on Chrono3) on Reincarnate. I felt no statistical increase on my success rate.

Although, the long duration was helpful when I was in bad DPS parties. But I wouldn’t raise the skill higher than 1 for duration.

If you had to choose between going 1 rank of Chrono vs 1 rank of Linker (I’m already Thaum for Swell Body), which would be best? I’m looking to make a “farming build” for rare drops and leaning toward 1 of Chrono for reincarnate, but someone is telling me I should go for Link 1 so I can spread Swell via linking.

dun think its worth it to get 1 chrono just for reincarnate. Get linker instead.

2 Likes

btw, just to confirm the attribute to reincarnate 2 instead of 1 does work on bosses (made 2 golem bosses (total of 3) in mission run).

2 Likes

Have you ever done it with the woodspirit though? Two tree to kill in 1 minute with full hp both…welp… also why “does” the woodspirit in sial reincarnate with full hp??? :'o

It depends on your luck… the wood boss sometimes resurrected in low health too. I believe the principle is actually consistent with all the bosses.

Re-enter the dungeon and you get unlimited time (maybe 1 total hour) to kill those bosses again.

A chrono taught me that when he ressed the tree with 100% life.

Hiya, can you be a bit more specific?

How do you re-enter the dungeon? Like, char select , then choosing the 3rd option while the timer is still running with the resurrected boss in it? Do all the pt members have to do the “re-entering” ? Or just the ones that do the re-entering wont be warped back?

Hmm… I actually wanna know too o - o

@CadmusBeoulv @Caelestium

After the dungeon kicks you out, you can still talk to the Mission Mercenary NPC and use the “re-enter auto matchmaking blabla” . The resurrected boss will still be there.

It won’t use up an extra run, you’re just re-entering the old run

2 Likes

I neeeeeed to try that out o - o