Tree of Savior Forum

Reincarnate bugged on dungeon bosses?

I know you can resurrect (rarely) mission bosses. My understanding is that you can also do this on dungeon bosses. However, I am not seeing anything resurrect, and I’m not even seeing a “failed to resurrect” system message. My gut instinct is that IMC screwed this up and it’s bugged now. Anyone?

One thing I noticed with this is you have to use it in “front” of the boss. Not on its side, not on its back. Another thing is you need to be close to it, like 2-3 cells away.

Using “Target Lock” helps, too.

That was just in my experience. I always get “failed to reincarnate” message when it fails.

In some dungeons you can’t reincarnate bosses (I think all the dungeons before the 290 one).

1 Like

I see what you did there…

Wait so it was a bug O_O!! I remember last year(around december or probably january, this year) that one chrono successfully reincarnate the mission boss is sai(that tree boss) we killed it twice I thought it wasn’t a bug…

Resurrecting in missions is not a bug. The bug I think that is occuring is the fact that you can’t resurrect in dungeons though.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri can you guys please clarify on this issue.

Thanks!

[ Edited to avoid confusion, I made a mistake :smiley: ]

290 should work, but all other dungeons before it, 240, 200, 190 etc shouldn’t work (the reincarnate just won’t apply at all, bosses are immune)

I see, looks like I misinterpreted what you wrote. Sorry about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

240 work iirc.

Had a reincarnated rafene.

DG240, DG290 are the only ones which you can reincarnate. For whatever reason. Who knows if bug or intended. Just be sure to have proper proper dps on 240 one cuz it’s 30s to kill the second/third bosses until instance kicks you out.
Edit: Dungeon wise only those that I recall. Instance wise throughout the game, there’re been ton otters like final fantasy library, some ET bosses, and I think thas it.

also certain earth tower bosses :rolling_eyes:

90 works too unless it’s broken.

It works on Rafene(240, soon 260) and Lavenzard (145 dungeon, soon to be 170). Most likely a bug, though.

OK, wait. This is interesting, I didn’t know Laventard from 145 was reincable. Does this mean it’s not based on dungeon, rather on boss? Cuz the Laventard from 290 can be reinc’d as well.

Yup mostly base on bosses.

for now. They broke reincarnate a while back due to it having bugs with boss ressing > dc

1 Like

Just me, or the boss doesn’t even drop a cube at all if you try to use reincarnate? I’m talking about lv.200 dg (Cerberus).

No failed message popped up so I presumed it somehow worked and I’m certain I killed it in time. The dog didn’t reincarnate nor dropped cube on death. :confused:

1 Like

On mission the boss received the reincarnate buff but it didnt reincarnate, def bugged. Also its only working for me (showing the message) if i jump and use the skill.

1 Like