Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding the Korean Service Specs

Thanks for letting us know. I’m so looking forward to this game! Hope the international version release date gets real solid real soon! :sunglasses:

I sent a PM to you yesterday

Well you star to be personal here, not only here, so lets start it.
how old are you.
How many mmos did you play.
What you work at.

I want to buy some cosmetics, but if I can’t trade items with my friends without premium I don’t play this game. Never. (same for my friends)

Yes so much this. Why canr nexon (hope not imc as well) cant understand this.

1 Like

THIS but on top of this

I want to BUY cosmetics NOT RENT them. But same issue if i can’t trade me and my friends will be turning our attention to lineage eternal. BUT i will wait to see what IMC does with the international server, it isn’t ruined until it actually happens here.

3 Likes

I dun wanna put too much hope. I had enough disappointments recently.
Never really heard of any games that will have that much of differences in this aspect.
Let’s all pray to the busty goddess for a miracle~

2 Likes

Prepare for the worst hope for the best. I realize it could go poorly thats why i have another game im keeping a eye on encase this one fails me. But i would prefer if this one ends up being good because i love the art style.

Hairs are permanent, if you are thinking about that one psot with Korean text as ‘‘source’’ it was a joke made via Google Translate lol.

Edit: No really, the texts says it was made via google translate when you put it in google translate lmao.

Bastards, well thanks that is one less problem for me to worry over.

@ lans123123123123123123123

http://www.treeofsavior.es/wp-content/uploads/maggi_granado.jpg

Playing the korean ver and yeah these things are atrocious. $25 for a hairstyle, come on. Don’t know why they want to piss off their fanbase. If it happens here people just won’t play the game and that means no revenue. I’ll bide my time until there is an explosion of pservers to choose from.

1 Like

You could opt to buy or goes with defaults.
Seriously…paying true money for in-game cosmetic on a MMO is the last thing i’ll ever do.
If it comes with 30 days exp boost and buffs and become pure cosmetic after effect expired, i’ll might consider it.

30 days exp boost and buffs and become pure cosmetic after effect expired, i’ll might consider it.

thats the reason why people hate kToS or are you baiting?

1 Like

There’s no reason to buy in-game cosmetic that gives no buff at all.
Waste of money and with the whole server wearing the same wigs…the one without it are the special ones.

Well that’s a first…most ppl would want stuff to be purely cosmetic…but u’re saying otherwise. I guess you are one of them pay to win type eh?

1 Like

Lolx~
People who said wanted pure cosmetic stuffs are not gonna pay for nothing. Only an idiot will believe their words. They just wanted no disadvantages against people who are paying to keep the game/company running.

IMC just need to make sure cash buffs not activated on pvp…good enough.

I am one of those people and I would pay and do pay in other games. I don’t mind exp boost and little stuff like that but pay to win is never a good thing. At least not in the long run. If the do good costumes that look nice fans of the game will buy even if its just to support the game they love. Those who can’t afford to buy won’t feel disadvantaged and everybody’s happy. Selling powerful buffs for money will ruin the game.

4 Likes

I’m OK as long as it just help game progress and not in PvP.
For me, P2W means ‘lucky box’ items with perma game changing stats. Bought 1000 boxes with chances for Epic gears or recipes for Epic gears is the real reason that ruin the game experience for others. Exp boost and buffs that help games progression and does not activated on PvP scenarios won’t hurt the game…except over world bosses raid tho’.

Fair enough I can agree with you there.