Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding atk speed and lepus card

I’m wondering if a full DEX SR would take advantage of Lepus cards (lv 10), I’m convinced that pistols are considered as one-handed weapons, and since I’m not a expert on the mechanics related to atakc speed, what I always read is that no one knows if there’s a limit cap or not, some people say that attack speed is only affected by your ping, well, I’m not sure about anything at this point, all I want to know is how to properly calculate the increase of attack speed, currently my SR got 395 DEX and I’m using 2 Lepus cards level 10 each, I can’t say if the difference is noticeable or not, I feel like is a little bit better, but I was expecting a drastic change, so, this matter is pretty complicated to me, I’d like to know what do you guys think about it.

Afaik Lepus card grants a flat increase of attack speed, similat to how Chronomancers Quicken works.

Here are the numbers:
10* Lepus card = +10 Aspd
level 1 Chronomancers Quicken = +50 Aspd
So you can basically buy a level 1 Quicken scroll, take the difference between it and without Quicken and half it; If that increase is enough for you, you’re good to go with 3 Lepus Cards(though I don’t know if it works on the offhand).
If not, better search for another card.

IMO Biteregina card + Hungry Vernia Monkey card combo e.g. should be far better as you have a high chance to inflict poison (9% with 3x Biteregina 10*) while Hungry Vernia Monkey boosts your damage against poisoned monsters by 10% per 10* card.

It seems flat buffs are increasing Atk speed, while having more than 300 DEX will don’t improve your Atk speed. But DEX is still good for its Critical Attack purpose.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan I already sent a ticket to the support, but they asked me record a video, I did that, but I can’t upload the video because the maximum allowed is only 1MB, so now how can I proof that Lepus cards are not working as intended? This game is so frustrating, this is your idea of fun? Broken items so people spend rivers of silvers to get it and the item simply do nothing?

Create a dummy youtube account, and put it there as unlisted for them, I guess.

Should’ve made an archer c2 and test out lv1 kneeling shot to see if 30 attack speed is worth it.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan fix Lepus cards to work with SR please