Tree of Savior Forum

Refusing to help in Siaulai Mission

1 Like

did happen to me yesterday & i was mad … i reported the dude as if he was a bot… was my first false reported bot
i even try to talk to him but he did’nt care at all … mine was the highest level in the mission so i had to kill a boss 15 level higher than for a dude who was leeching exp …

1 Like

I really hope this type of behavior gets reality check with a banned. I fully understand if someone needs to go to bathroom or even sit to recover sp however simply being their to leech off others shouldn’t be acceptable.

don’t do that. the only one it hurts is… everyone else.

it makes -your- bot reports less valuable if you report bots inaccurately.

i know but i was so mad about him …
like i said it was the first time. wont do it again but i wish we could have something to punish those behavior

Do not make false report because of this: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=377&c=31

Enough of these complaints please.

Taking a random queue is a risk, hence the high exp bonus. As with any risk, you will at times get crap. Deal with it.

If you do not like risk, go make a pre-made party.

This is an area for complaints if you don’t want to hear complaints then don’t read. I highly suggest you not view the forums at all if you can’t handle complaints as they are full of them.

A random queue isn’t taking a risk it’s pairing you with others because your current party doesn’t have the max number. The only risk with random queue is that you’ll be randomly matched with any of the classes within the game. The risk of joining a random queue is never you’ll be paired with four other people who may choose or not choose to play as they joined the queue in order to play the mission or dungeon not to sit and watch others beat it for them.

That type of behavior promotes negative behavior. If this is allowed you’ll see even more people who wont care and will simply sit down in a dungeon or mission which could become where one or two people are doing the objective while the rest are sitting back. If you think this behavior can only happen with random queues I would think again.

2 Likes

if only they provide a “kick vote” feature it would not be a problem. all you need is ask the party member to vote and kick him out of the party.

1 Like

one the one hand, i like the idea…

on the other hand, i know it will get abused.

“oh god, we need to get rid of -that- guy, he doesn’t have the ‘right’ build!”

The complaints section is part of a forum, in case you missed it.

If you cannot handle the opinion of others, I suggest you do not read them as any forum would be, like you say, full of opinions. XD

The random queue presents a high reward, which is the exp bonus, because there is the risk of getting players that are aholes. If a player wants guaranteed behavior, then there is the pre-made party option.

Basically if you want the exp boost, there will be a risk. If you suffer inconvenience, do not complain as you made a conscious decision to take a risk for the chance of a higher reward.

It is retarded to demand for a high reward without risk in a hard core, Korean, grind, MMO.

I can see you wont learn anything so no point in talking to you. Have a nice day.

as usual, “if you don’t agree with me, you’re obviously wrong!”

good luck with that.

He said is opinion which I listen which he allowed to have an opinion on it however when he says Enough of these complaints please it’s not an opinion.

Random Party Search didn’t suppose to be that bad I’ll play with everyone regardless their build or class if they actually PLAY it.
If this behavior is acceptable because its Random Party Search then
The Problem is the system itself. they should take it off the game.

THEN again this is problem about person behavior
so it’s in this section [Gameplay Reports > Other Problematic Behavior]

…seem legit to me