Tree of Savior Forum

Reflect Shield vs Earthquake - Wiz3Ele3Wa

Hello guys.

I have a giant question!
I’m creating the build Wiz3Ele3Wa as the link:

My doubt is if I take 15 points reflect shield and put on 15 earthquake once understand earthquake damage is good and very low cooldown.

I think Reflect Shield is useless to cause damage not worth, the main reason for having it would be to reduce the damage, but do not know if it is worth for 15 points to just that.

What do you think? I didnt play the closed.

I could see this working if your stat build is pure CON, I know this might seems bizarre but a wiz doesn’t really do miss attacks. so incorporating L15 reflect shield + plate gears + pure CON and because you don’t miss on attacks you dont really need high dmg all you need to do is last longer on attacking; might make a really formidable wiz. don’t quote me on this, i’m just theorizing probable builds.

For this build im thinking go almost full INT to increase dmg of Ele skills.

The reflection damage by Reflect Shield increases with SPR (1:1) though because this im thinking is unless. I think it’s good just to reduce the damage from 15 hits (100% reduce each hit?)

this is the video of a full con Ele

for research. :smiley:

I dont like earthquake… AoE: 4…I would chose shield.!

is full con ele still good at 280 in pvp and pve ?
36k HP but with 300 base matk can they kill thing ?

but that’s just base matk, on PVP there’re other factors to account for like weapons and bonus stats specially when it’s level 280, i’m sure that weapon matk are pretty good on that level range and also since there’re not much characters that are invested in mdef I could see full CON build plausible. not too sure about PVE though.

None of them are worth it. Reflect shield scales terrible throughout the game, as it’s linear and depends on SPR. Earthquake level 1 is enough just for the CC utility, as it wont deal decent damage at later ranks compared to magic missile/ elementalist and warlock skills.
Just get some points in Energy bolt as cd filler (has bonus damage against sleeping enemies).