Tree of Savior Forum

Reeee Ranting! ~~and a bit of personal issue within the game i guess~~

I dont know where to start…

Over the years of playing, and not playing Tree of Savior, i have collected a lot of frustrations, this is a game i always wanted to love, and sometimes i did! But, most of the times i did not!

Soon after launch i feel ToS have had some very very odd priorities, the launch was fun, there were people everywhere, it was easy to meet new friends, some were even into roleplay, i love roleplay!

(now i will likely be inaccurate about my opinions about this game, please take it with a grain of salt)

PVP had a lot of interested people participating! but then it was decided, players actual gear is going to be used in PVP! I was very skeptical about this, and decided to avoid it instead.

Since there is no p2w in this game, one handfull players just has the convience to be way ahead in progression by swiping the credit card, and dont get me started on the transcend system for gear, which takes a really long time to collect, and its even harder for a new player to catch up with veterans.

Now look at pvp, how many times do you not see the same people over and over in arena?
(i heard there is plans/thoughts for an arena with equalized gear though, just a few years late/r)

Sure, hardwork should not go unrewarded, but something feels wrong, when the new players must either swipe their credit card, or have an alt army
(i think character cap will be raised to 40)
or they will most likely catch up way way much later, and were not talking about a couple of months of work. If you decide you dont want pay with real money, prepare to make a lot of steam accounts.

Then lets move on to the TP shop, i have no idea what was wrong with the previous one, perhaps some items were abit overpriced, and still are (hello premium hair) But i am ok with that.

Then, ToS decides to scrap that, and make it into gacha, where pull rates for certain items can cost more than 400$ because of how horrible the RNG can be. (hello 0.2% chance giltine wings, atleast i think it was that low?)/Funny fact, “someone” called me greedy for getting upset not getting it.

Even so, during that gacha, i got a Pot item for some minigame, and guess what, that minigame was bugged, no idea if its fixed now.

In general i dont have too much grudge against gacha, i play other games where cosmetics are strictly gacha only, but atleast in my other games, i can get what i want in the end. This game? just forget it, unless you treat this game like your job, lets just say, you wont afford anything you want.

For having my thoughts, rants, frustrations(or whatever you want me to call it) about what i just mentioned, that had “someone” brand me as Toxic. and gave me a warnnig that if i dont drop it, ill be kicked from the guild. I simply replied that im sorry ill just keep quiet and stay by myself then.

Perhaps i shouldnt have said that, but if i cant leave my opinion without being branded as toxic, whats the point in talking, the second i give my opinion that is different from what others think, ill just risk getting kicked.

not much later i get kicked from the guild without notice, because my playing hours got a bit thinned out(probably this reason atleast), because currently im sick, and am also writing something i want to finish, it took a bit longer than i expected,. I thought it was a casual team as it advetise though, about 2 days gone, and kicked :frowning: But whatever right? There is plenty fo fish in the sea! :slight_smile:

I do think its quite funny how this “someone” got the guts to call me toxic when he gets angry at more or less any minor thing he doesnt like, i felt unsure about what to do, and it had me hesitate at times when we party up, but atleast i try to accept people for who they are, i thought he was my friend, but in the end, it proved me wrong.

This is a game i want to love, but it holds me back from different angles, i wonder if someone out there has atleast a few same opinions like me? perhaps this just straighht up isnt my game!

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

same
waiting for private server kek

rip if it never comes.

1 Like

We had equalized gear in PVP, then some people cried because they wanted to use their own gear and IMC gave them what they wanted.

Since then, it’s a huge mess, made worse by p2w.

One could ignore PVP and still get all the gear, then Boruta happened.

Fact is, they get money left and right but they don’t bother to fix bug, to improve communication (it’s embarrassing that people still have to read patch notes from KR) or the game’s management.

And being realistic about this game, brings the army of knights that have been defending IMC since launch.

Don’t feel bad for being called “toxic”, the game is in this pathetic state because IMC doesn’t give a damn about players and those defending their work are the primary cause of it.

After years from launch, we still have “commander load fail” and channels crashing left and right, do you think that’s normal?

I’m sorry that you got kicked, but some people are so used to eat ■■■■ that when someone tells them what they’re eating they get mad.

It’s more like this isn’t the game that it used to be anymore.

They could’ve just made it so gear had fixed attack/def values and keep the bonus of the item(i think it was kinda like that at the beggining?).

That would also make easier to balance stuff for pvp.

Instead we’ve got the worst part of it.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.