Tree of Savior Forum

Recover ichors that are already slotted

I understand the limitations, but it’s quite frustrating not to be able to recover the ichors, especially after the effort put into obtaining the right stats.

Is there any way to overwrite the slotted ichor?

IMC, since you created this game, I believe you have the ability to modify the slotted ichor and implement this option without requiring major changes.

The game is truly awesome, but limitations like this can be frustrating. With the nerf silver, it would be great if IMC could introduce more player-friendly systems, especially for those who invest money into the game.

I sincerely hope you can find a way to undo the slotted ichors. Please help, IMC—I know you can do this since it’s your game.

1 Like

You have multiple slots to engrave your ichors and you can reuse them on any equipment (IIRC I still use old 460/480 ichors on my characters since I don’t have better ones yet), so you shouldn’t need to recover them normally. There are also ways to get more engraving slots if you need them. The only drawback in the system is that it makes the ichors char bound. Do you need those ichors on another character?

1 Like