Tree of Savior Forum

Recommended 170+ armor for full con wizard build?

Hi guys, I’m currently a 170 wizard and wondering which armor set should I use?
I’m currently still using the cafrisun set and looking for something replace it.

Saw this thread:

But doesn’t mention any armor set that is recommended.

Thanks

I don’t think you even need to replace it since you’re full con. Might as well even keep wearing it to boost your damage.

Any 3 plate + cloth set is fine

Roxone is best for 170 but not worth it. superior royal guard or virtov at 220 but ideal would be lolopanther at 270.

use money on necklace, bracelets, weapons, hats and shields.

170-
Knight Armor/Leggings, leggings are a bit rare so you can skip it for something easier

220-
Grynas, Superior Royal Guard.

Grynas is pretty easy to get, just a little effort on checking the time.
Grynas Pants/Top has slightly lower def but gives you MDEF in return. You also get that little def loss back once you get Grynas Boots.

Thanks for the quick replies. Should I wait till 220 to change or later? Seems like I’m dropping 153 on property atk (arde dagger) and 112 property attks on my enchanted hats (costume 1 to 3), which is a total of 265 additional dmg if I’m not using cafrisun set.
When and will there a stage/time where 265 dmg is negligible at higher levels? And we need more armor for survival? Thanks

post 210+ pretty much, you’ll notice mobs will start to get more tough (HP and damage wise) and being underleveled will be risky.

for example, try using cafrisun on maven against bow ticen guy, he’ll probably hit you for around 2k~?

While with 220 plate+aspersion+shield, it should be around 1-200