Tree of Savior Forum

Recommendations for future TP items

Hello fellow ToS players and ToS developers,

Recently I’ve been thinking about possible items that might contribute to the improvement of game play experience.

1. Stats transfer scroll for head gears.
    To share an experience, through the grace of our Lord and savior RNGesus, I recently got a Boater; however, it received rather mediocre stats compared to my Nesting Egg with high Mgkatk and Mgkamp. TLDR I’m an egghead. So, if an item that can transfer stats is possible, I am more than willing to pay for this (even if it will make the item locked to me forever). Now, I acknowledge that IMC does not want to keep items rolling over (hence potential) forever, is there a method to make this transfer exclusive (once) or for prevent transferring to roll infinity?

2. Golden Anvil for slots.
    If there are golden anvils that increase upgrades, why can’t there be an item that opens up the slots for an item with 0 potential? There might be an underlying reason as to why this is, and if so, can someone explain? :smile_cat:

3. Renaming and Re"memo"ing scrolls! (most important)
    I recently saw on market a Seimos Pike with the name “MlkingTT” and “9 inches” as the memo, for those non-Tagalog speakers, the it means large willy.

So what do guys think? Yay or nay? Let’s keep this discussion constructive and polite. Also, if there are any other items that you’d like to pitch in, feel free to do so.

That is all, if there are any existing topics around this or if one of the recommended items has been barred for a logical purpose, let me know.

Thanks to Rob-Mar for directing me to the correction section. :blush:

Maybe you should transfer this to the ‘Suggestion’ section?

I really like your first suggestion. One problem I foresee running into is that I will roll really good stats on an ugly hat, and be forced to use that ugly hat for the rest of ToS gaming experience.

One thing you could do to prevent rolling stats over forever is to make it so that the scroll copies over both the current stats and potential.