Tree of Savior Forum

Recipes to make Virtov set

Please, I need help to craft the virtov set. Do you guys knows where to get the royal guard, royal mage and bandit recipes?

---- Plate
Top: Extension - Green Saltisdaughter
Bottom: Ruklys Hall of Fame - Yellow Colifly
Gloves: Barha Forest - Green Rafflesia
Boots: Barha Forest - Red Cockat
---- Leather
Top: Vera Coast - Orange Siaulav Archer
Bottom: Nahash Forest - Blue Spion
Gloves: Mesafasla - Green Lepusbunny Assassin
Boots: Stogas Plateau - Blue Lapasape
---- Cloth
Top: Barha Forest - Grey Winged Frog
Bottom: Alemeth Forest - Red Truffle
Gloves: Storage Quarter - Red Deadborn Scap Magician
Boots: Fortress Battlegrounds - Blue Temple Slave

12 Likes

Bandit Boots Recipe (Leather): Blue Lapasape, Stogas Plateau

I think the Royal Mage Pants Recipe drop at Alemeth Forest, not sure about the mob, maybe the Red Truffle

Thanks for the reply! I’ve checked and the Red Truffle sure drops the Royal Mage Pants!

in kr you can only craft 2 part of plate and cloth set and 3 part of leather set. that info is few months ago, idk if they added the missing material yet.

Update: I’ve found Royal Guard Pants.

Royal mage gloves (Cloth) : Red Deadborn Scap Magician, Storage Quarter, ~1% chance.

I tried to do some research on inven and with that… The recipes are unavailable. Thats really suck for those who are hunting for the plate set lol.

i have to bookmark this for future reference and updates. thanks

okay so in ktos, all those missing recipe are already out. including gem bracelet. the question is where do we get them? just so we can hunt them right away when ktos patch reach us. and still cant find it on tosbase.

I use this site to find the items and recipes which are missing.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&name=nicname&keyword=산와머니&l=7729

Based on this, the ktos still lacking the same items and recipes like us.

That’s the old version. All the missing Royal Guard, and the Royal mage Robe, recipes were add with Extension/Barha Forest.

where exactly or who drops royal guards recipes?

Please, check the first post of this topic because its contains the information you’re looking for.

I was exploring and doing the Monster Kill Count for the new map “Extension” before Evac. I droped the Royal Guard Armor Recipe there! Don’t know which monster was, but i’ll drop the other 7 ones and figure out

Edit: Drops from the monster: Green Saltisdaughter

Proof:

3 Likes

Recipe added! Thanks for the confirmation!

was Royal mage Robe added as well?
Or that is still missing?

Extension is the new map added until now. If you know there are a new maps on this recent patch, please let us know :slight_smile: because those maps should drop the recipes that we’re looking for.

Plate gloves added.

/posthasnowplategloves

Royal Mage Robe Grey Winged Frog in Barha Forest.

Thanks! I’ve added to the list.

The boots recipe still unknown and probably its the red cockatrice or red big griba.

Needs confirmation.