Tree of Savior Forum

Recipe Grand Spontoon

Someone made a Grand Spontoon? (http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/recipes/17011/)
How hard is it to get the mats? Seems like I need to be like Lv100 to get the Stoulet Hearts?

Any tips to where to farm the mats?

Seems like I need to be like Lv100 to get the Stoulet Hearts

I think you know where to farm the mats…
Unfortunately, there isn’t really any other way to get them except the market.

It’s those high level mobs in the “evil” Crystal Mine 2F instance, right? How am I supposed to kill those with level 75 x_x

You don’t, it’s kinda obvious you just gotta level isn’t it? I don’t see a lvl 1 asking how to beat bramble…

No, but I’d certainly want to see one attempt it now.

Well it feels bad to always lack behind in gear, lol. Kind of unmotiviating.

Managed to get the recipe at level 76. Now I just need the market back to buy the hearts…

Alright, with the market back I just did it. I spent less than 60k to make this beauty.

In short, it’s possible to make it at level 7X (and ignore anyone who says you can’t :wink: ).

But you had to buy all the hearts?

Yeah, basically I got the recipe from the treasure chest. The Spontoons are ridiculous easy to craft and the hearts can be found for 5k or less.

Actually, the market seems a bit dull. I saw ppl selling the Grand Spontoon for 200k+, but all the materials + recipe can be bought for less than half the price. In different circumstances I would exploit it. (Making 1kk a day I don’t see why risk it, with the market down most of the time…)

where you found the recipe, i need this too u.u

Bought mine for 10k. xd Check tosbase item database for mobs that drop the recipe.

I said, treasure chest. Search function, bro: KCBT3(iCBT2) Chests Locations(Not Require Scout/Shovel)

@hi_im_alex
The map where you find the mob that should drop this recipe apparently can’t be accessed atm, so tosbase will not help this time…

1 Like

Thank you sir :smile:

but how you enter a 102 lvl dungeon if you are lvl 75? you just rush in and open the treasure chest?

Well, I’m a swordsman. Run around recklessly is what we do… No?

I even thought I would need to use speed potions, but the crystals were enough. The map isn’t big either.

thanks dude! Im going in right now hehe :grinning: