As discussed earlier I just came back as returning player from my previous posts, there are many things I am so confused with the math in the new ReBuild, so my questions here are:
- How is critical rate calculated now? (is it fixed amount of crit provide % crit? or diff monster diff crit?)
- What is the current critical cap on monster level 390?
- How is critical damage calculated? (is it 2x the normal skill damage? or x1.5 + critical attack?)
- Does critical bypass defense? (like the old ToS)
- Finally, is it better to pump crit or just pure str damage? (for mostly cheap budget build)