Tree of Savior Forum

Rebirth system, one solution to skill reset debate

This. I don’t know how the class reset debate became “casuals vs. hardcores”. Casual players by definition would not be concerned about min-maxing and attaining the most viable build. Unless the class choices have absolutely 0 synergy (hoplite fencer or something), the vast majority of builds can do whatever PvE content the game has to offer. I think players on both sides of the debate are frankly “hardcore” :/…

if all quest will reset and wont give items (since you already gotten them) then it will be another set of codes

if they did do a rebirth system then i want a costume reward rather than bonus stat point and a title to match the costume

other than that i wont agree to rewards that gives usable item like monster gem, hats, companions etc. that cant be achieved by non rebirth users.

I’d accept it if I could rebirth into a loli

Although, my character is a male so I guess not nvm

Just think of rebirth as an optional quest that starts when you hit 200 (only available once per character), it can be done by anyone who wants to do it. The reward you get should be somewhat worthwhile for getting to lvl 200 and doesn’t give you combat advantage over non-rebirthed characters. The idea of rebirth exclusive costume, hats and companions is very sound. It would be like getting a hair dye for crafting 100 items. The companion will have the same dmg, skills and ai as current companions, just different looking. Your first circle will remain the same. Gender… maybe make it flexible =P