Tree of Savior Forum

Reads and re-reads furiously!

MUAHAHAHA!!! I’m the lurkiest of the lurkers >:D!.. need to lurk moaaaar o____o!

2 Likes

marikim is always watching, waiting for the next poor forum game to appear! then the predator strikes…

1 Like

Hey @Aries , remember that thread in ToSGame about 'Guessing when will be iCBT?

I got it right, I want my reward!

2 Likes

By the way, those are the statisitics for the forum… Are they the same for the home page ? I often have to login twice when I come to treeofsavior.com, once on the home page, and once on the forum… Maybe what we’re seeing are only the people who logged in at least once on the forum.

ah I saw this before, but didnt read the statistic, nice. I think its for both, as I log into also only once. (but maybe intern i just get redirected), also all people have to go through the site, so I would take the numbers serious.

you better dont screw up with @Manager_1 , @Manager_2 or @Manager_3 specially manager_2 is dangerous he went into time travel to register here before manager_1

1 Like

Also, @Manager_2 is the only person being invited on the forum. VIP :o

3 Likes

I like how the staffs getting stories about them, like a time traveling vip manager :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

MAN I can smell already the first admin tos drama !

so @STAFF_Marikim is actually an oracle AND chronomancer as he is inviting someone from the past

3 Likes

@Manager_2 time traveling VIP manager confirmed.
Also he may be an alien, we don’t know.
Please be careful, ToS maybe is an attempt from aliens to invade earth after all.
That would explain why they take so much time ! (please don’t ban me for saying that :blush:)

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone and to Tree of Savior team. :smile:

Some may call this ‘only’ 5000 players, but it will be a roller-coaster ride for sure.
To those who are lucky, don’t forget to report bugs.

2 Likes

i would like to be taken by those aliens to their ToS World!! onegai! :joy:

1 Like

I would LOVE to give all the rewards! But unfortunatly due to technical difficulties we are unable to access any records, so are unable to verify your win. =|
(Soumds more offical if I say “we” instead of “me” =p)

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, please enjoy your ToSGame experience in the future.

XD

PS. I think I said last week of July, so I was close toooooo!!! ^______^!

Even if I don’t get a key, I’m happy they’re making progress on other regional versions! woop

1 Like

ahhh!!! I’m so excited i cannot wait to play!

5000 users, is enough for a beta testing?

1 Like

Ehhh that meme…I saw that picture in the Smokies guild forum…cool, and I love that “excellent” racoon pose.

Depending on what you want test, i guess

Definitely looking forward to this. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer after the CBT that they do the OBT and then go for full release. :smiley:

1 Like