Tree of Savior Forum

Reads and re-reads furiously!

Good luck for the 5000 who gonna get the invitation email… :grin:

I’m with you.

I’m not indonesian, but I’ll travel Aug. 5 - Aug. 12. :<

Ehr…the 4th of august isn’t a monday, though - it’s tuesday.
Apart from that, well…i have to say that hype levels are steadily increasing.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it! :smile:

1 Like

Yessss!! TToTT

Well, this is awesome :D… I need that 5000/ in however many peopled signed up chance now… pls ><!

1 Like

I sure hope I’m part of the 5000 :disappointed_relieved:

It’s awesome! Until you realize only 5000 people will get in, on top of that the selection is random, so anyone can sign up with multiple accounts.

Need to prioritize people who logged in prior to this announcement

what if the random thing is just a gimmick for the sake of hyping the game even more.
they will just do old and active accounts have the priority over those newly created accounts that are just small portion of them will get a key? :kissing:

oh yeah finally

took me 4 tries to post this

I thought about that too.

Only 5k ppl, GL all.

Man I’m glad this is finally coming out, I hope everyone can log in time despite everyone trying to log in at the same time.

5,000 people. I can dream at least. :confounded:

Our chances are good fellas, stay optimistic. Need to find a way to check how many are registered in forums, if it’s less than 5000 then most of us will get a key.

I’m so excited, but I don’t even know if I’ll get in! :pensive:

I have an easy way to get a very approximative idea of the amount of people registred here :
Right click on anybody custom icon profile, copy the address of the target image, and look at the ID before .png.
For instance, your one is https://forum.treeofsavior.com/user_avatar/forum.treeofsavior.com/aero_/45/3322.png = 3322.

So… You seem to be the user n°3322 having modified its profile icone. Remember that a lot of people here didn’t change their profile icon, I let you guess the total number of people here.

1 Like

well now its time to wait and see if they chose me and good luck to every body here fighting to play TOS Beta Test :smile:

This is really happening