Tree of Savior Forum

Re: Link-Proof mobs

I’m reading people say “Linker becomes useless later on because of how common Link-proof mobs become”

But I’ve also read stuff like “just aim the non link-proof mobs and you can link the link-proof mobs with them”

Can someone provide a video of the second one working? Even better: do that with a Fireball

I’d also really like to know if anyone’s got a list of relevant mobs which are “link-proof”, so far I’ve only noticed it being relevant whilegrinding in Maven and doing Necro’s 3 quest.

The evidence asked by OP would also be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

As far as i remember, i think the Blue Nukas (i think that is the name of the ones with the 2h sword) in Workshop, the temple slaves in the next floor (not the mages) and the ticens in Maven, on the new content i am not sure.

Link-proof mobs are the ones who use pain barrier. They also receive critical hits as white damage instead of yellow (fixed today on ktos).

almost all mele devil mob over 270 is inmune to links dont care if u link another mob close to them

Timerys has one ofc. Pag shearer I think.

To reitorate JP resistant mobs can’t be linked via other targets. It casts on them but the status won’t be applied.

1 Like

Er no. Not all of them have pain barrier.

@Tampon

LInk will not link “link proof/resist mobs”.

The link infact will not occur or happen if your initial link hits him.

let’s say there is a group of mobs (6) for example.

1 is link proof.

If the AI designed to link the closest and your 6th mob behind happen to be the link resisted one.

It will only link the front 5.

If the link proof/resisted mob is in the number sequence 3 in link.

It will link the front 2 and stop linking the moment it hit the third link resisted mob.

Remember this clearly cause i was playing around with it during halloween event.

Thost pumpkin dogs are link resist mobs.

2 Likes

As already mentioned anti-link mobs are never linked no matter what you do.