First of all, you build has 5 ranks, the max in rebuild is 4 (1 base class + 3 classes of your choice)
Taoist is best paired with AoE elemental dps classes, for 2 main reasons:
- AoE dps is not the main purpose of Taoist.
- Tri-disaster charm boosts Ice, lightning and fire damage by up to +80%.
So it’s best paired with Pyro, Cryo, Elementalist, and to a lesser extent, Onmyoji too. That’s not to say it would be bad with other classes, since Taoist is pretty strong to carry any build.
Here’s an example of a build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXjwMhYtPE
- Taoist boosts his Pyromancer and Elementalist damage (Tri-disaster charm, Upper level)
- Pyro and Elementalist give him all the AoE dps he needs
- Elementalist has good synergy with Pyro (fireball->storm dust combo, Elemental essence)
- Taoist gives all the single-target damage he needs, since both Pyro and Ele are not very good at bossing.
I also recommend reading this post, it has all the taoist changes in detail: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/post/181184049419/rebuild-taoist-overview-and-first-impressions
And of course, play around with the build simulator: https://tos.guru/ktest/simulator