Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build my full supporter

Hey there,
I saw that there are a lot of threads already about players looking for builds that rejoin the game but i couldnt really find what i need. So sry if i overlooked smth. What i need is some help about recreating my full support character.
This is how far i am at the moment. https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y6enoass

In the latest times, i was C3,P3 and wanted to go for PD.

What do you think?

Thanks

Marloss

If you wanna go full support you can go Oracle, that way you have Foretell and additional debuff for PD, or if you want more healing skills you can go for Kabbalist or even Pardoner

BTW you don’t need Monstrance

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y3lgx6ov

this a default build for what you have right now, except for revive and resurrect, people tend to max them out but since you are still gonna have to heal the target after they revive, you don’t really need to max them out in my opinion, but it’s your build so you can pick whatever you want. PD is gonna be buffed in a few months, so the build is gonna change in the future, but again this is the default build for what you have in this moment

this are the skills for Oracle, Kabbalist and Pardoner if you wanna pick one
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yyosr9dv

Again you can change some of the skills, you can take points from Prophecy, Resetting, Clairvoyance, Gender Switch and another skill to max Divine Might, but I don’t is necessary since divine might always gives +1 to the next skill, the lvl just increases the number of skills that get that +1. You can take away points from Merkabah in Kabbalist to increase Ein Sof, and in the case of Pardoner you can take points from Spell shop if you’re not gonna sell buffs and any other skill to max Dekatos

Hey,
thank you very much. This is just what i need, a little orientation. I have some questions though:’

Why Cure 1? Can i get rid of it completely actually because i have fumigate?
Revive: The increase in invincibiity time is also not worth it?
Why not Methadone? Casting interruption prevention sounds great, doesnt it?

Regards

Marloss

In fact you don’t put any points in Cure, it’s a worthless skill now. It just gives 10% chance of curing status ailments, which is of course pointless for any Cleric build. Just max Guardian Saint, Heal and Fade if you don’t need to attack mobs with Smite.

1 Like

basically it’s a useless skill, specially since you’re a PD that has access to Fumigate that makes the same, but better. Cure has a % chance of removing a rank 3 debuff or lower, while Fumigate does the same with a 100% chance, and it’s only a 1 lvl skill. You can get rid of Cure

it’s kinda worth it but it’s a few seconds of difference, and you always have to heal your target immediately, or your ally still can die after the effect goes away (especially if you don’t pay attention). Giving more points is not a bad idea, but you have to sacrifice point skills from buffs, it’s up to you

Sounds great at first, but when you get to “end game” you play with more experienced players, mages know better how to handle casting interruption, they keep their distance, and most of the high level content you have to play with others, so they have other players keeping the agro away from them. Other point is the balance between skill duration and cooldown, at max level you get 10 seconds of duration and a fixed 30 seconds cooldown, so that means you’re gonna spend 5 skill points on a skill that is gonna be on cooldown for three times the duration of the skill, so the cons and pros doesn’t make it really worth it for such a low duration buff

I see. Thanks a lot. You really helped me out!

But it seems there is still more :D. What about attributes? Is there a maximum i can reach or should i just raise whatever i need?

And stats? I dont remember, i either put everything on SPR or CON in the past i think

Attributes are always needed, pick all the ones you want. Most enhance attributes are max lvl 100, other types get from 1 to 5, sometimes 10.

As an advice pick every attribute to lvl 50, is cheaper to get all of them to 50, and the most important ones try to get them to lvl 100 first

The more SPR the more you heal, the more CON better defense and survival chances you have, supports always go SPR/CON with plate armor

Thank you robert! You helped me out very much!

Best regards

Seems like you cannot read a simple skill description, like the other guys above.

Cure removes 1 status ailment that can be removed by conventional means with 100% chance and an additional status ailment with [10%* skilllevel * attribute factor (up to 1,6)]% chance.

So Cure will always get rid of your status ailment as long as you are not disabled by it, and has a chance of removing another one if you have 2 or more.

That’s the reason why having Cure is recommended, it can easily get rid of those nasty slow debuffs or defense reduction debuffs, as well as poison DoT.

Of course, you can substitute it with Fumigate, but Fumigate has a longer CD of 45 seconds, while Cure has only 10 seconds CD.

The most beneficial thing about Cure is the fact that you can level up its enhancement attribute, allowing you to utilize lvl 6/lvl 7 Cure scrolls to get rid of multiple status ailments,too.

So, I’d not write off Cure as useless, especially since it was already revamped on KTOS to remove all status ailments that can be removed, compared to currently only Rank 3 or below.
Yes, it’s a bit clunky to use, but it’s still good if your Fumigate is on CD and you want to remove an ailment on yourself that Beak Mask&Methadone do not protect against.

3 Likes