Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build Class Combinatorics

Hey y’all! First post on here in a long time, but I recently found this website while googling for ways to combine ToS classes that I found to be really cool and I thought it might be appealing to other people too. Basically, it is a simple combinatorics calculator that allows you to produce the maximum number of unique combinations from the number of things you input into it. If you choose all the class combinations possible without overlap for Wizard, for example (16 classes to pick after the wizard base class), then you get a staggering 560 unique combinations, many of which may have some cool quirks and features that might not have been contemplated yet. Give it a try and see what you come up with!

1 Like

i am a simple man, i see math then i press CLOSE

1 Like

hehe it isn’t scary I promise! It is just a fancy word for the branch of math that deals with combinations :stuck_out_tongue: I just used the word combinatorics because that is the general branch it belongs to, and combinations is such an overused word in modern English that I was afraid what I was trying to get across wouldn’t be successful ^^*

isnt that 15C3 or 15P3 from our high school math?

1 Like

I think so! This just does the work for you :smiley: