Tree of Savior Forum

Re-arrange the Siaulai fight order so that the mob swarm happens first

As a Zombie-based Bokor, which is already pretty worthless in missions - I’m significantly MORE worthless for the Rough Gray Golem fight then I am for the last 3 bosses, specifically because I don’t have any real army to speak of on the first fight.

If you put the mob swarm/torch-defense part first though, Bokors can build up their army first.

Please do this :T

Can’t you build up your zombies in the first part?

You’re supposed to be healer first, dps second anyway. I hope you’re not that kind of cleric who forgets they have this skill called ‘safety zone’ cause you know, you’re supposed to be helping your party.

3 Likes

@tonyostark Nothing you are saying has any relevance to this topic.

@hei_1 the first part is only good for a few zombies. Depending on how fast the furniture goes down you can get anywhere from 0 to 8 zombies, 8 if the party is absolutely trash or has decided you should have enough time to get 8 zombies. The golem fight itself is a poor source of zombies due to the cooldown on Zombify, and the fact that the mobs die in random locations usually not near Zombify. The real zombie creation happens in the Torch room.

1 Like

but I get you. Quality of life sucks in ToS

True. Some people simply try too hard to get noticed by doing task irrelevant to his class and being suck so much he cost the rest of party mates instead.

If you really want to blow up some bosses then do wugushi or something.