Tree of Savior Forum

Re: Ammo System

So, I’m a very casual player so I could be wrong but what’s with the ammo system? Why not have the cooldown timer always running and giving you access to another use of a skill up to the cap? Would it break PVP or something? The current system where you don’t get stacks until you’ve used all the charges is really annoying as it feels like sometimes you should blow the last stack or two on purpose in order to refill the rest. It feels really clunky and not fun.

TL;DR make “ammo” skills recharge continuously.

I don’t really understand the question but classes that need “ammo” for a skill is really low…

and the ammo/ingredients are super cheap and easy to farm…

I have a Pyro, a chrono and a Fletcher, I don’t think about ammo at all, just farm/make in huge bulks…

only problem you will ever have is with weight and that’s why I only put sets of 2000 arrows for Fletcher and 500 for the rest and that’s it…

all the extra goes to storage…

EDIT: I would like to see quivers for arrow storage and ingredients/skill item bags/box to lower the weight on item heavy classes…

I think he’s not refering to consumables at all. He’s probably talking about the overheat system.

1 Like

that makes more sense I still sadly don’t understand it other than TLDR now and I can understand myself :confused:

on RE:B Overheats refill all of the used slots the moment CD finish no matter how many you used so I don’t see the issue as it is better than what we have now without making overheat OP

1 Like

Creo que se refiere justamente a eso, que los overheat comienzen a cargarse as soon as the skill is casted.

on RE:B Overheats refill all of the used slots the moment CD finish no matter how many you used so I don’t see the issue as it is better than what we have now without making overheat OP

Oh! This is exactly what I meant. That they would all refill when CD is up no matter how many are used :slight_smile:

is here https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1534

I hope you get time to read it all if you haven’t is really good info :blush: