Tree of Savior Forum

Rate my Cryo/Psycho/Ele/RC build xD

Hi guys! I’m looking for some feedback about my build!

The purpose of this build is the IW/PP and the Freeze/Electrocute combo.
Rune Caster is for the high HP end game monsters.

Let me know your thoughts!

Looking at the lvl 200 staff + IW gems an other build came to my mind…

Looking forward to your thoughts :smiley:

If you like rune caster, try to pick wiz3, I would also suggest Kino 2 in the build for stun lock, you can get IW to good levels with equipment and buffs.

Wiz3 > Cryo > Kino 2 > RC would be a not so bad build, though I don’t like it enough to use it.

Honestly, try to give up on RC, unless there’s is awesome ice damage in the future or it gets boosted, as it is it’s not bad, it’s just not good enough for rank 6.

1 Like

Are you suggesting to give up on elementalist too?
I really like the freeze+electrocute combo, isn’t it good?

This is the common elementalist build. You want wizard 3 so that you can get swiftcast which gives you a 50% buff to all your magic damage.

Rune caster’s ice buff doesn’t work on any ground targeted skills. That is, only ice skills that target enemies work.

If you really want a cryomancer + elementalist build I’m sure something can be worked out but your damage isn’t going to be as good.

When creating a build you have to think of how your build is going to synergize across with all your other classes. Your first build is very bad. Just something to keep in mind.

It’s good, but freeze gives you +50% on electrocute. Wiz3 gives you +50% on all elementalist skills.

If you are going Elementalist, there are basically two real options:

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > anything (if you want a good ele, just take this path)

Wiz > Pyro 2 > Ele 3 (can deal more damage, depends a lot on your gameplay)

You can trade a rank on pyro for kino probably, but that’s it, wiz3 will still be better for ele3.

If you don’t want this set of classes don’t go elementalist.

RC don’t work with hail or frost pillar.

I played cryo-ele in the 2nd icbt and i could set a freeze/electrocute combo even if the freeze duration was 3 sec… I’m aware Of the quickcast utility but, in my opinion, 3 rank for 1 spell isn’t that great considering the utility Of all the CCs coming from cryo+psycho…
I’ve seen a lvl 275 RC gameplay and he was quite a boss killer with the isa/IW/PP combo…but i don’t want to rely only on 1 combo…and the freeze/electrocute combo came to my mind.
I don’t know >.<

The buff from cryo + ele is exactly the same from wiz 3.

Cryo freezing CC are not as good for high-end mobs with high SPR. Psychokino is actually pretty good, but I’d take Kino 3 instead of Cryo > Kino > RC, is MUCH more CC and if you get wiz 3 your psychic pressure gets a LOT stronger (more hits and more damage per hit).

You can melt bosses, but that’s the easiest part of the game actually, crowds of mobs are your biggest problem on PvE and for PvP Isa + Ice wall is not that good, much less without wiz 3. Remember that many archer players will fit better the DPS sector than your ice wall combo since they don’t rely on 1 skill for the whole 7 ranks.

If you really like cryo, go Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3, that’s the best you can get out of it, people will call you to party non-stop.

For damage:

Wiz 3 > Linker 2/3 > anything but ele

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > anything

Wiz 3 > Kino 2/3 > anything

Linker is better at 2, Kino at 3.

1 Like

Moises i can see you don’t like wiz 3 XD
Anyways i’ll sue the founder’s month to test my build…other thoughts are welcome :wink:

What?

What I’m saying is that the DPS way must use Wiz3, the point is if Ele3 is really good for late-game DPS, which I believe it’s not.

1 Like

Welcome to the wizcryopsychoele family :yum:

He’s just spreading the good word from the gospel of quick cast. Praise our frosty overlords.

In all seriousness though QC will likely be balanced later. Do your research, but play what will be most fun for YOU. That is most important.