Tree of Savior Forum

Rank8 solo builds

Kay so. I’ve been snooping around, looking for solo farming builds, but couldn’t find much beyond

1. go sage for R8, and
  2. that there’s been a lot of people with vids of pyro+linker and agni necklace.

Then, assuming I’m in kToS and that I don’t care about ET parties, is something like wiz>pyro3>linker3>sage good?

Is linker3/pyro3 necessary (as in, will I lose too much efficiency if I leave one of them, or both, at c2)? I’ve heard FF can really help, but would FF1 be enough?

And most importantly, how good is it for me money-wise to be able to farm high-level areas solo? Is it worth making a character for?

Linker 2 is fine, Linker 3 benefits most in ET and organized groups/with friends as you know what stats your friends will benefit from through Lifeline.

As a future note: FF2 and Sage allows them to be invincible to melee and ranged attacks! Sadly, you will have to wait until R9 to be able to go FF2 and Sage

Anyway, Wizs have to deal with that MDef(even with Agni)and JP resist barricade waiting for them at R8 content, as well as the “anti-plate wearers” magic mobs.

If you plan on going FF, go FF2 and not just 1, otherwise it is just mediocre. I can’t really say Wizs have a good solo build for R8 content that doesn’t involve FF2 since they have a spell that allows them to slowly crumble those 300k health mobs with insane MDef

Money-making in R8 content? One word: Practonium

Edit: Necros have Decay debuff too, but I don’t know if it’s of actual use since Necro C3 is not great for R8 either.

Depends on what you intend to farm.

Pyro3-link2-warlock2, pyro3-link2-thuma2 and pyro2-link2-thuma2-sage are all good farming builds.

If you want to solo farm the R8 maps, cleric2-diev3-oracle1-PD2 is the only build i know of that will work well.

1 Like

I think it is the lowest entry cost for an effective build, what you need only agny necklace.
However, either high mdef or link-resist are difficult to kill, there are like 1 type of them in each map.
if high mdef - you still can link them and burn them with elemental property proc
if link resist - you still can kite them few rounds and see them burn to die
if high mdef + link resist - which is quite rare except the mage in DG290, better give up of them.
else, they doesn’t bother you to solo most high level maps until lv330. Except Tehvrin is which I really can’t solo myself

I think it is necessary to maximize the fireballs/linker combo, the higher lvl fireballs the more hit count, the more multiplier on JP, and require higher JP level to cater the hit counts. But you can do great with just pyro2-linker2, the other 2 are optional some people take thaum2 or smt else.

You don’t get rich in high-level areas solo, you either do saalus for bless shards daily, farm Crystal Mine for Portium (which is very handy for pyro3-linker3 to take down a boss in short time), or afk farming with necrocancer in dina bee-farm, and low level rare mats are still very demanding.
High level maps doesn’t offer much except you are hunting Orange 315 DPK mats for sell which is pretty not worth